- About Us
- Practice Areas
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Appellate Practice
- Aviation Law
- Catastrophic Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Defense, Coverage, and Extra-Contractual Litigation
- Mass Tort, Multi-District, and Class Action Litigation
- Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical Products Defense Litigation
- Medical Malpractice and Professional Liability Defense
- Products Liability Defense
- Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
- White Collar Defense and Internal Investigations
Helmsing Leach is a longtime member of Meritas®, the premier global alliance of independent law firms working collaboratively to provide businesses with qualified legal expertise. The market-leading member firms of Meritas offer a full range of high-quality, specialized legal services, allowing clients to confidently conduct business anywhere in the world.
Founded in 1990, Meritas is an invitation-only alliance and the firms it admits must adhere to uncompromising service standards to retain membership. Unlike any other network or law firm, Meritas collects peer-driven reviews for each referral, and has done so for more than 25 years. Using this exclusive ongoing review process, Meritas ensures quality, consistency and client satisfaction.
With 188 top-ranked law firms spanning 95 countries, Meritas delivers exceptional legal knowledge, personal attention and proven value to clients worldwide.
Helmsing Leach is actively involved in Meritas activities and meetings. Through our Meritas membership and contacts, we have immediate access to superior legal resources throughout the United States and the world.