R. Alan Alexander
Member of the Firm
Alan has more than 35 years of experience representing health care providers and lawyers in the defense of professional liability claims. As a member of the firm at Helmsing Leach, Alan has tried over 50 jury trials to verdict.
Active in the Mobile, Alabama community, Alan has served as president of the University of South Alabama Alumni Association and as chair of the university’s Mitchell College of Business Executive Council and capital fundraising committee. He has also served as a board member and past president of Camp Rap-A-Hope Children’s Oncology Summer Camp and the Exploreum Children’s Museum of Discovery.
- B. S. (Accounting) 1978, University of South Alabama
- J. D. 1983, Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
Bar & Court Admissions
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama