W. Kirkland “Kirk” Mattei
Member of the Firm
Kirk has a civil litigation practice, with a particular focus on the representation of healthcare providers across Alabama. He has extensive experience representing and defending hospitals, physicians and long-term care facilities across Alabama in medical negligence lawsuits and other healthcare-related matters.
Kirk also represents and counsels elected officials, candidates for public office, and political action committees in the areas of campaign finance, election law, and legal/ethical issues.
- Cumberland School of Law (J.D. 2014)
- University of Alabama (B.A. 2009)
Bar & Court Admissions
- Cumberland School of Law: Dean’s List
- Abraham Caruthers Teaching Fellow
- Fuse Project – Board Member
- Oakleigh Garden District – President
- Multiple Sclerosis Society’s Leadership Advisory Council
- Defense Research Institute (Medical Liability and Healthcare Committee – National Young Lawyer Vice Liaison)
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- Mobile Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association