T.K. “Jack” Jackson, III
Jack is a veteran commercial practitioner who handles all manner of transactional and corporate matters with a focus on oil and gas, tax and succession planning.
- Rice University and University of Alabama, B.S., 1966
- University of Alabama (LL.B., 1967; LL.M. in Taxation, 1983)
Bar & Court Admissions
Phi Delta Phi
- Mobile County Bar Association
- Bar Association (Member, Sections on: Corporation, Banking and Business Law, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law, Natural Resources Law, Taxation)
- Alabama State Bar (Member, Sections on: Real Property, Probate and Trust; Chairman, Oil, Gas and Mineral Section, 1979-1980)
- Maritime Law Association of the United States.