- About Us
- Practice Areas
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Appellate Practice
- Aviation Law
- Catastrophic Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Defense, Coverage, and Extra-Contractual Litigation
- Mass Tort, Multi-District, and Class Action Litigation
- Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical Products Defense Litigation
- Medical Malpractice and Professional Liability Defense
- Products Liability Defense
- Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
- White Collar Defense and Internal Investigations
Helmsing Leach attorneys draw upon years of experience in helping clients navigate the maze of environmental law and regulation. The firm’s attorneys have assisted clients with regulatory compliance, as well as environmental litigation at the administrative and judicial level. The firm has represented buyers and sellers of potentially contaminated land in real estate transactions to protect against environmental liabilities associated with the land.
Through its attorneys, the firm serves as general counsel to Partners for Environmental Progress, Inc., a non-profit corporation consisting of hundreds of local and regional business and non-profit organizations with a common purpose of promoting economic prosperity and environmental sustainability in the Gulf Coast region.
Attorneys in the firm have also published articles in the field of environmental law and taught and environmental law seminars.