- About Us
- Practice Areas
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Appellate Practice
- Aviation Law
- Catastrophic Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Defense, Coverage, and Extra-Contractual Litigation
- Mass Tort, Multi-District, and Class Action Litigation
- Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical Products Defense Litigation
- Medical Malpractice and Professional Liability Defense
- Products Liability Defense
- Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
- White Collar Defense and Internal Investigations
- (251) 432-5521
Skilled. Effective. Respected. Since 1976.
Helmsing Leach Herlong Newman & Rouse is a medium-sized, full-service law firm that has enjoyed winning results and a first-rate reputation throughout Alabama and beyond since opening its doors in 1976. From our offices in the historic LaClede Building in the heart of downtown Mobile, we provide a comprehensive range of legal services to a broad array of businesses, government bodies, institutions, professionals, families and individuals.
In addition to our highly-regarded litigation and corporate departments, our lawyers have top-tier practices in bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, banking and finance, condemnation and eminent domain, insurance coverage and extra-contractual litigation, municipal law, product liability defense, real estate transactions and litigation, tax, trusts and estates, probate, and white collar criminal defense and corporate investigations.
Our many successes, which include countless victories in courts across the region and the nation – among them signature wins in the United States and Alabama Supreme Courts – are a testament to the skill, experience and commitment of our lawyers, whose quality is evident in their credentials. All have superior academic records.
For three decades, Helmsing Leach has made its home in the venerable LaClede Hotel building in historic downtown Mobile.